Monday, September 21, 2009

Crushpad Crush Camp

Totally looking forward to my first crush! http://www.crushpadwine.com/events

Crushpad was awesome enough to offer a few freebies spots at their Crushcamps, so I snagged a couple for myself & ZinfanHubby. I'm stoked! Trying to figure out what to wear-- I've got the "don't wear nice clothes" bit down, but do I want shorts vs. long pants? Sandals vs. tennies? Help a girl out here, any crush pointers would be mucho appreciated!

I'll try to get some pictures but who knows how safe cameras are around grape juice splatters. Time to make a ZinfanMess of myself.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zinfan,
    I work at Crushpad and thought I might be able to help with your query. Ideal Crush Camp attire is grubby jeans (with pockets for camera and rag), a comfortable grubby tee-shirt and closed-toed shoes (preferably sneakers or tennis shoes with tred). Definitely bring a camera! You'll want to capture all the winemaking magic!
    See you in the winery...
    Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with the tennis...for fear of 'toe-jam', aka sticky toes haha! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hayden & Cuvaison! We didn't actually stomp the grapes-- maybe next time! Now that I have done the Crush Camp once I am less paranoid about what to wear and keeping my camera on hand (and yes, I * do* plan to do another Crush Camp-- we had a ball!).

    ReplyDelete